The Bridal Indaba is the longest standing wedding exhibition in Johannesburg. For the last 18 years the Bridal Indaba is the cherished favourite of discerning brides who are passionate about quality and design.
The Bridal Indaba is a luxurious oasis in which to find endless inspiration and choose every perfect detail for your wedding.
The beautiful and spectacular fashion shows, the tea gardens and restaurants, the whole ambience is designed to make this the most valuable, inspiring and enjoyable way to source everything you need. In a single day you will meet more than 130 of the finest specialists and creative suppliers who can help you realize your dream wedding.
The Bridal Indaba, the dream expo for the discerning bride with the finest of everything for your wedding.
Included in your ticket:
- Over 100 exhibitors – providing thousands of inspirational ideas for your big day
- Glamorous Catwalk Shows – watch as the magazine pages come to life at the glamorous catwalk shows
- Exciting and inspiring live makeover shows
- Access to the various tea gardens and restaurants
- Our Champagne Bar – Make a toast to your future happiness in style
- Designer Area – Discover unique collections from the latest names in bridal design – you can even book an appointment to start designing the dress of your dreams
- Entrance into the ‘Win your Bridal Indaba dream wedding’ workshops with panel discussions and the country’s top experts presenting everything you need to know on planning your dream wedding
- Complimentary goodie bags subject to stock availability
Tickets can be bought at the door on the day of the expo.
Pensioners: R55pp (verification by pensioners card or ID)
Child (under 12yrs): R10pp
Child (under 6yrs): Free
Parking is free and facilities are secure.
The Indaba Hotel in association with many other exhibitors are giving away a wedding reception for 100 people at their hotel.
The value of the total prize will be over R200 000. Get your entry form at the ticketing office and drop it off at the ‘Win A Wedding’ workshop entry box during the show.
In our highly entertaining and glamorous fashion shows you will see the most beautiful designs in wedding gowns. In addition to this our models will also feature menswear, mother of the bride, flowersgirls, bridesmaid, groomsmen and page boys outfits.
For The Groom:
We often get asked by the bride whether her fiancé should come with her to the show – most certainly! The Bridal Indaba is a great place for the groom as well; we have organised some additional entertainment:
- A relaxing footmassage from Mangwanani Spa while your bride is checking out gorgeous wedding dresses
- Plenty of lunch venues
- Siphuza bar for a cold beer and some rugby