Get listed on SA Wedding Guide and gain exposure from hundreds of bridal couples planning to get married in South Africa.
- Listing a wedding expo / show / fair on the Wedding Expos pages
- Expo details will be placed on our Facebook and Twitter updates
- Expo will be mentioned in our newsletter the week leading up to the event.
- Listed in the appropriate category
- Listed in the appropriate province sub-category
- Description of your business
- A photo gallery with up to 16 images
- Space for 2 client testimonials
- Contact details box
- Sharing your new page with our twitter, FB, Google+ followers and newsletter readers that you have joined the site
- Advert linking to your website or listing in Service Providers Section
- We have a number of locations and sizes including the sidebars and header.
- Advert visibilty is dependent on the size of the advert. Eg: Homepage only; all pages including homepage; and pages only.
- Charged at monthly rate for the number of months you run the advert.
View the table below for a break down of our advertising options.
|R300 p/m||R300 p/m||R350 p/m||R400 p/m|
|160 x 600 px||336 x 280 px||200 x 200 px||728 x 90 px|
|Below left navigation||Below post comments||Top right sidebar||Top of header|
|Homepage only||Posts Only||All pages & posts||All pages & posts|
* per month is per the number of months you wish to run the advert.
Click here for examples of adverts and prices.
How to submit your details?
- Complete the form below and we will contact you.
- When we contact you, you will be given an email address to which you can send your pictures & logos for your webpage or advert.
- In the case of the Standard Listing, full payment is required before we create your customised page
- In the case of the Premium Advertising, a 50% deposit is required before we create your customised ad link.
- Once we have completed your customised page or advert, we will notify you via email that it is ready for preview.
- Once the customised page has been approved, it will be published on sa-wedding.co.za.
- Once the customised advert has been approved, an invoice for the final amount outstanding will be issued. On receipt of final payment, the advert will be published on sa-wedding.co.za on the pre-arranged date.