Let’s face it, the last thing you want is a bunch of bored children crying and screaming on your wedding day. So, bust the kids boredom by giving them favours bags which double up as a fun and interactive game – “Story in a Bag“.
Here’s one I made for my daughter to banish away rainy day boredom.
What you’ll need:
- 1 Bag per child (Any bag to suit your wedding theme)
- Random small objects and toys (objects from the bottom of your handbag and purse, lucky packets, McD’s toys and Kinder Egg toys are all great)
- Label (see Creature Comforts for a collection of beautiful FREE printable labels)
- Pen (to write “How-to-play” instructions onto labels)
- Fill each bag with 8 – 10 objects
- Write the “How To Play” instructions on the back of the labels you’ve printed
- Attach your label
How To Play:
- Choose who goes first. 1st player takes 3 – 5 objects out of the bag (no peeking!)
- Make up a story using your objects for ideas. The story must have a beginning, middle and end.
- After the story, choose who goes next.